Responsible gaming is taken very seriously at MONOPOLY Casino. We want you to have a great time on the site, playing all our exciting games. You'll enjoy your play more, if you stay in control of your gaming.
It's very important to remember that you must only bet what you can afford and always set yourself sensible limits.
Play Responsibly - Set Gaming Limits
What you can do:
Account Deposit Limits - If you would like to set a daily, weekly or monthly limit you can do this by setting limits on the amount you deposit.
Session Reminder - To help you keep in control of the amount of time you spend on site you can set a session reminder.
Account Closure - if you want to close your account we have a number of account closure options which gives you full control over your play. You can close your account at anytime for any reason using our standard account closure by simply contacting our Customer Support team. Account closed under our standard account closure can be reopened at anytime by contacting our Customer Support team.
Account Cool off - you can take a break from the site for a period of time between 24 hours and 6 weeks during which time you cannot login to your account.
Account Self Exclusion - if you wish to take an extended break from your gaming you may request to exclude access to your account under our self exclusion programme. You can self exclude and close your account at anytime for a set period of time (minimum period of 6 months up to 5 years) during which time it will not be possible for you to re-open or access your account. You can also choose to close your account permanently.
If you opt to self exclude we strongly recommend that you consider self excluding access to any other accounts you may have with other operators.
What we can do to help you:
- To view a recent history of your deposit and withdrawal transactions click here.
- Talk to Professionally Trained Staff - all our Customer Support staff are trained to be aware of gambling problems and are available to provide free help and support 24 hours a day.
- Our friendly Customer Support team are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Know Your Limits
MONOPOLY Casino wants its members to enjoy playing their favourite games and gamble responsibly. However for some, gambling can become a problem.
Please read the information below. It is very important especially if you are recovering from any kind of dependency.
- Always establish limits for depositing, wagering and losses before you start playing.
- Decide beforehand on a time limit for your playing session and stick to it. Within that period ensure that you take regular breaks from playing.
- Never gamble if it interferes with your daily responsibilities.
- Never gamble if you are in recovery for any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- Never gamble if your primary aim is to recover losses.
Self Assessment Questions
Answering the questions below will help you assess the level of your play;
- Do you stay away from work to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When you're gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost or empty and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the price of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
- Have others ever criticized or made comments about your gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or interests?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer 'yes' to these questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem. At this point we recommend that you contact our Customer Support team or one of self-help organisations detailed below.
Getting Further Help
There are many organisations that can provide help and support to individuals who develop a problem with gambling. If you feel that you may have a problem controlling your gaming we strongly recommend that you contact one of the following professional organisations for help and guidance.
We support GambleAware and make a donation annually. GambleAware promotes responsibility in gambling and offers support for problem gamblers.
Members can view our Responsible Gaming Policy and access the deposit control tools through the My Accounts section.
- Gamble Aware - Provides information on how to gamble responsibly and offers advice on dealing with problem gambling, please visit www.gambleaware.co.uk
- GamCare is a registered charity that provides confidential telephone support and counselling to anyone who is affected by problem gambling. You can contact GamCare on 0808 8020 133 (local rate from UK) or by visiting www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamblers Anonymous (UK) - Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who have joined together to share their experiences, try and solve their common problems and thereby help others to recover from gambling problems. Gamblers Anonymous can be contacted on 020 7384 3040 (UK only) or by visiting www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk
- Gamblers Anonymous International Service Office - If you live outside the UK this organisation provides details of your nearest local participating Gamblers Anonymous support group. Please visit www.gamblersanonymous.org for further details.
- GamBlock - If you wish to refrain from gambling we strongly advise you to install gambling website blocking software such as GamBlock. Please visit www.gamblock.com
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open a MONOPOLY Casino account.
We perform an electronic verification using a third party data reference company to validate the age and identity of all members. We reserve the right to ask for age verification information from you and suspend your account until information proving an appropriate age is provided.
If anyone is found to be under the age of 18 years old, all bets placed will become null and void and any winnings forfeited. Other legal ramifications may also apply.
If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to register and place bets on our site, the following third party applications offer parents and guardians facilities to monitor and restrict the use of the computer's access to the Internet: www.icra.org, www.netnanny.com or www.cyberpatrol.com